2. Spending time with Sam, again! I can't wait until June! :)
3. Repeat after me....Do not miss contracted NY deadlines. Do not miss contracted NY deadlines. Do not miss contracted NY deadlines. At least three, four editors remarked on this.
4. OhmYmercy...I meet Janelle Taylor!!! *Squeal* She wrote multicultural romances long before they were cool! In fact she was told the "taboo" subject would never ever sell! Grey Eagle is one of my very favorite heroes. Taylor's Savage Ecstasy series is a must read! And her futuristic Moodust Series! They're keepers too! Bummer, I couldn’t locate a website. (
5. Meeting L.A. Banks: She'd fabulous!
6. J.R. Ward is a powerhouse speaker!
7. The Impalers: http://www.vampireband.com/index.html I love live music! Now that I think about it...it's sort of strange because I do not like live albums.
8. The urban fantasy workshop. I got a lot of it.
9. The multicultural workshops. I really enjoyed them.
10; Talking with Lady Kathryn Falk. She walked right up and started talking to our little group before the RT awards.
11. Meeting Adele Dubois http://www.adeledubois.com/ She's such a nice lady! Adele was actually the first author I met at RT. And then bumped into her a time or two throughout the week.
12. Meeting numerous readers, reviewers and authors I can’t possibly put names to.
13. And last but not least… MaryJanice Davidson told me she’d give me a author quote! *Thud* OhmYmercy… :)
I came away from the entire experience inspired! And so, so ready to get some projects behind me. :)